The breadth of recent inorganic chemistry is reflected within the research interests comprising coordination compounds, Organometallic complexes and bioinorganic molecules. Inorganic chemists have an interest in all the elements in the periodic table with special stress on transition-metal elements. Biological studies of chemical science deals on the link between macromolecule structure and long-range lepton transfer, the role of metalloenzymes in the chemical process. inorganic chemistry characterizes, create, perceive and develop tools to analysis inorganic and hybrid organic-inorganic molecules. Bioinorganic chemistry is concerning the structure, function, mechanism and dynamics of biologically relevant metal complexes and metal-containing proteins.
- Track 1-1 Radical Developments (Acids,Bases,Salts,Oxides)
- Track 2-2 Types of Reactions
- Track 3-3 Electronic Configurations
- Track 4-4 Case Studies on Co-ordination Chemistry
- Track 5-5 Molecular Geometry
- Track 6-6 Organometallic Compounds