Organic chemistry is termed as the “Chemistry of Life” because all the molecules of a living tissue has the vital element carbon in it. It specifically studies carbon compounds. Carbon has many unique properties that allow it to form complex chemical bonds with itself and other large molecules with the help of several forces of nature. Its study also include stereo chemistry.
- Track 1-1 Chemical Composition
- Track 2-2 Classification
- Track 3-3 Organometallic Chemistry
- Track 4-4 Synthesis
- Track 5-5 Bio organic Chemistry
- Track 6-6 Stereo chemistry
- Track 7-7 Features of Carboxylic Compounds