Physical chemistry is the subfield of chemistry which is more related to the application of the concepts and methodology of physics in chemical systems. It is used to study the behaviour of the matter at atomic as well as the molecular level which further helps in the development of new theories and the formation of more complex structures. The physical chemistry comprises four sub-disciplines namely organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and biochemistry. The physical chemistry is much important in the research and development of new materials.
- Track 18-1 Chemical kinetics
- Track 18-2 Solid-state chemistry
- Track 18-3 Photochemistry
- Track 18-4 Biophysical chemistry
- Track 18-5 Chemical thermodynamics