Theoretical Chemistry and Sustainability
Theoretical chemistry is that the examination of the structural and dynamic properties of molecules using the tools of quantum chemistry, equilibrium and non-equilibrium physical science and dynamics. Advances are created in predicting the structure and dynamics of biomolecules, simulating and decoding spectroscopical line-shapes, assessing ancient models of chemical mechanics and predicting chemical reactivity by initially strategies. Statistical mechanical studies of part transitions, essential phenomena and interfaces are yielding an elementary understanding of porous media, micro-emulsions and polymers.
- Track 1-1 Cheminformatics
- Track 2-2 Mathematical Chemistry
- Track 3-3 Molecular Dynamics
- Track 4-4 Computational Chemistry
- Track 5-5 Molecular Modeling
- Track 6-6 Water Splitting