Chemical Polymer Technology
Polymer chemistry is the study of the synthesis, characterization and properties of polymer molecules or macromolecules, which are large molecules composed of repeating chemical subunits known as monomers. Polymer chemists study the combination of monomers and create useful materials with specific characteristics by manipulating the molecular structure. Polymers permeate every aspect of daily life, and it is difficult to imagine a society without synthetic and natural polymers. Polymer products can be lightweight, hard, strong, and flexible and have special thermal, electrical, optical characteristics. Because of their low cost, high specificity, and adaptability, polymers have a very wide range of applications. They are used in the construction, furniture, electronics, communication, packaging, energy, health care, transportation, and sports industries.
- Track 1-1 Synthesis and Polymerization
- Track 2-2 Chemical Testing of Polymers
- Track 3-3 Bio-related Medical Polymers
- Track 4-4 Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 5-5 Electrical Properties their effects on polymers
- Track 6-6 Thermal Analysis of Polymers