Chemical Polymer Technology
Polymer chemistry is that the study of the synthesis, characterization and properties of chemical compound molecules or macromolecules, which are massive molecules composed of repetition chemical subunits referred to as monomers. compound chemists study the mixture of monomers and build helpful materials with specific characteristics by manipulating the molecular structure. Polymers permeate each aspect of everyday life, and it is tough to imagine a society without artificial and natural polymers. polymer product are often light-weight, hard, strong, and versatile and have special thermal, electrical, optical characteristics. owing to their low price, high specificity, and flexibility, polymers have a really wide selection of applications. they are utilized in the construction, furniture, physics, communication, packaging, energy, health care, transportation, and sports industries.
- Track 1-1 Synthesis and Polymerization
- Track 2-2 Chemical Testing of Polymers
- Track 3-3 Bio-related Medical Polymers
- Track 4-4 Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 5-5 Electrical Properties their effects on polymers
- Track 6-6 Thermal Analysis of Polymers