Impulsing Renewable Chemistry
Renewable Chemistry is the design of chemical products and processes that reduce or eliminate the generation of hazardous substances. It applies innovative, scientific solutions to real-world environmental problems,prevents the generation of pollution, reduces the negative impacts of chemical products and processes on human health and the environment. Hydrogen is a fundamental chemical building block for which there are massive world markets. The use of renewable hydrogen offers a decentralized, local fertilizer production, crop yield for a growing world population as well as price stability, also avoids fossil fuel volatility.
- Track 1-1 Energy Storage
- Track 2-2 Evaluating the Cost of Renewable Energy Integration
- Track 3-3 Solar Thermal System
- Track 4-4 Efficiency of Wind
- Track 5-5 Wave & Tidal Energy Utilization
- Track 6-6 Inverters and Converters for Renewable Energy