The breadth of modern inorganic chemistry is reflected in the research interests comprising coordination compounds, Organometallic complexes and bio inorganic molecules. Inorganic chemists are interested in all of the elements in the periodic table with a special emphasis on transition-metal elements. Biological studies of Inorganic chemistry deals on the relationship between protein structure and long-range electron transfer ,the role of metalloenzymes in catalysis. Inorganic chemistry characterize, create, understand and develop tools to research inorganic and hybrid organic–inorganic molecules. Bio inorganic chemistry is about the structure, function, mechanism and dynamics of biologically relevant metal complexes and metal-containing proteins.
- Track 1-1 Radical Developments (Acids,Bases,Salts,Oxides)
- Track 2-2 Types of Reactions
- Track 3-3 Electronic Configurations
- Track 4-4 Case Studies on Co-ordination Chemistry
- Track 5-5 Molecular Geometry
- Track 6-6 Crystal Lattices and Field Theory
- Track 7-7 Crystallography