Inorganic chemistry is the study of the configuration, properties, reactivity, and processes of all the inorganic chemical constituents except that of hydrocarbons and their derivatives. It is represented as the traditional core of the chemistry. This inorganic chemistry has its applications in every aspect of the chemical industries. It majorly deals with the 70 metallic compounds in combination with the non-metals. Inorganic chemistry has emerged as a major factor in the evolution of technology and sciences.
- Track 10-1 Types of chemical compounds
- Track 10-2 Acid-base chemistry
- Track 10-3 Coordination chemistry
- Track 10-4 Molecular orbital theory
- Track 10-5 Crystal field theory