Magnanimous Material Chemistry
Material chemistry provides information about the structure and composition of materials, as well as the processes to synthesize and use them.It involves applications from a number scientific disciplines that contribute to the creation of new materials. The central theory of material chemistry involves relating the micro structure of a material to its macro molecular physical and chemical properties. Customization of materials would find specific properties for specific uses.Materials scientists who products from metals, ceramics, and rubber. The other areas are polymers (including biological polymers), composites (heterogeneous materials made of two or more substances), superconducting materials, graphite materials, integrated-circuit chips, and fuel cells.
- Track 1-1 Current Trends in Material Chemistry
- Track 2-2 Material Synthesis
- Track 3-3 Metallurgy Processes
- Track 4-4 Functional Surface coatings
- Track 5-5 Composite Materials
- Track 6-6 Electronics, Photonics and Spintronics