Organic chemistry is termed as the “Chemistry of Life” as a result of all the molecules of living tissue have a very important element carbon in it. It specifically studies carbon compounds. Carbon has several distinctive properties that enable it to make advanced chemical bonds with itself and different giant molecules with the assistance of many forces of nature. Its study additionally includes stereochemistry.
- Track 1-1 Chemical Composition
- Track 2-2 Classification
- Track 3-3 Synthesis
- Track 4-4 Bio organic Chemistry
- Track 5-5 Stereo chemistry
- Track 6-6 Features of Carboxylic Compounds
- Track 7-7 Human Nutrition